I am really looking forward to our Family Math night with Sharon Zintel. Please book it off in your calendars on the night of Tuesday, November 13th from 6 – 8 p.m. A small prize will be given at the end to every student who attends. Please join us for this fantastic opportunity.
Congratulations to Mrs. Roy and her class for having the most number of students signed up for school cash on-line. Remarkably, 80 percent of her class is now registered. They will receive a pizza party later this month. If you haven’t done so yet, please register at SchoolCashOnline.
This is a convenient way for you to pay and check for food orders, clothing, field trips, etc… Paper copies will no longer be sent home for those that have registered. Student OEN numbers can be found at the top of the progress report that was sent home last week.
The character attribute for the month of November is all about Courage. Courage shows up in many ways all around you. Students can demonstrate Courage at school by:
- standing up for a friend
- helping someone in need
- sticking with something that is hard to do
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me at the school.
Mr. Charles Longston
Engage, Inspire, Innovate… Always Learning
Dates to Remember
- November 5th – Parent Council Meeting at 7 p.m.
- November 8th – Calling All Three Year Olds a.m.
- November 9th – Remembrance Day Assembly at 9:30. Families are welcome to attend.
- November 9th – Sub Day
- November 13th – Family Math Night! 6 – 8 p.m.
- November 14th – Junior Mixed Volleyball tournament
- November 16th – Pizza Day
- November 22nd – Picture re-takes in the p.m.
- November 23rd – Pita Day
- November 23rd – Terra Cotta cookie dough delivery
Orders must be picked-up this day. We do not have storage. Orders will be available starting at 2:30.
- November 27th – Fresh From the Farm delivery. Orders will be available starting at 2:30.
- November 30th – Pizza Day
Before and After School Program
As part of our on-going commitment to make the school day as seamless as possible for our families, we ask parents/guardians to share their tentative childcare needs for September of the next school year (2019) by completing an online survey. The survey will be available October 1, 2018 and can be found on the AMDSB website .
Families that are interested in Before and After school programs for their Junior/Senior Kindergarten children and/or grade 1 – 6 children are asked to complete the survey by December 1, 2018.